1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup onion, diced
2 cups Belgian endive, thinly sliced
1 red bell pepper, fresh or roasted, thinly sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
1/4 cup pine nuts
1 box Barilla PLUS Thin Spaghetti
2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
1/2 cup Asiago cheese, diced
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add onions and sauté until golden.
2. Add endive and sauté until wilted. Add peppers and cook until tender over medium heat.
3. Add pine nuts, cook for 1-2 minutes until slightly toasted.
4. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
5. Add pasta to skillet with peppers and endive. Mix well adding in cheese and basil.